Me Again


Hi !!

It had been a while since I removed this blog because I thought boarding school is that frustrating that I cannot write and share things anymore. Hekhek. Now that I graduated from boarding school and currently working on my foundation studies, Im dying to write again ! At some point, I feel awful deleting this blog since I shared so many recipes already ! No big deal though, let's just start it all over again then.

Hi people. I lie. Actually I am so upset and boring that I need to find a way to channel all of this heavy feelings depositing in my heart. I dropped my Ip in the toilet and now I knew that my life is officially over friends. 😢 Cheer up! After every storm comes a rainbow. Allah knows best 😎😎

This are the few photos that I managed to transfer from the Ip to laptop before my life is over. I did an open chest surgery on this lucky rat to find out whats in there during my first semester of my foundation studies 👇. Thank you Jerry for letting me know you and sorry not sorry for putting you to sleep. It was awesome to see your heart beats even in the petri dish dearest Jerry. Rest In Peace there, Allah promised you a better place.


Enough featuring Jerry, I am done. Until next time ! Bye bye.











Comments

Popular Posts