#4FutureReferences : Beef Pepperoni Pizza



Hii!!

Throwback to last few days when I made this pizza for my mum plus extra slices for tok and wan. Ramadan this year is a bit different as my parents seems busy looking after wan back in kampung. Alhamdulillah, both of my kampung are just a few minutes away from home. So yeay! Growing up maybe, me and my sister tend to take over the job in the kitchen. Not complaining though, just me missing the old days when Ramadan was so much fun! Mum was very busy in the kitchen plus doing early Raya preparations too.

At some point, I don't feel like growing up or I need a break, time flies super fast! phew. So, I made pizza last Iftar since my grandparents loveee pizza a lot! Again, I found this pizza crust recipe online years ago and I am sticking to it forever. haha. I love this recipe because it is compatible for different type of crust. In my place, the eldest prefer thick crust while the other prefer thin crust. Not big deal, this pizza dough can fulfill both type of crust. I found similar recipe here.


Beef Pepperoni Pizza
source : here

Pizza Crust :-
1 3/4 cup warm water
2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
4 1/4 cups bread flour, plus more for dusting
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil

Topping :-
Tomato-based pasta sauce
beef pepperoni
cheese (mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar)

How-to :-

Combine warm water and yeast in a bowl. Set aside for 5-7 minutes until the mixture gets frothy.

When the yeast get nice and frothy, add in olive oil.

In large mixing bowl, combine flour and salt. Mix well. Then, pour in the yeast mixture then knead the dough for 10 minutes.

Let the dough rise for 40-60 minutes. 

For this recipe, you can get 2 14-inch pizza. So, divide the dough into two and roll the dough to fit in 14-inch pizza pan. 

Top it with your favourite topping. Brush the outer ring of the pizza with olive oil.

Then, bake your pizza in your preheated oven at 200C for 8-15 minutes.

The round one, with thick crust for my grandparents and this rectangular one for us. There are so many topping to choose from, Aliana prefer her pizza with Beschamel white sauce + spinach. I love my pizza simple and straight-forward, tomato sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Mom? Hawaiian style, olive, bell peppers, pineapple and onion. Haha. Funny. Each of my family member have different distinctive pizza preferences. Which one of us are you!! 

Declaimer :
As for me, this recipe makes a lot. Since we prefer thin crust, so I only make half of the recipe to fit 1 10-inch pizza pan + 1 rectangular baking pan. So yeah, budget my friends!
18 Ramadan.



Comments

Popular Posts