What A Productive Weekend


Hii !

My sister and I hanged out last weekend. However, since I scored atas-pagar-punya-markah, we have to make this one a beneficial hang out. heheh. So, we went to Pusat Sains Negara. It was great!!! I miss those days when I was in primary school. There were lots of school trips to Pusat Sains Negara la, Muzium and many other "interesting" places.
This is the picture of my eldest sister. Well. I dont know what it is but I can hardly digest mathematics and numbers and symbols and aaaahhhh. 😠 I am not sure how to help myself lagi dah. Ahahhaha. But, seriously PRACTICE is all that matters in Mathematics. Well, in everything really. Got so many sections there. Got Maths, Bio and many many more.

This time round, the entrance fee was free. Yeayy. Not sure if got promotion or what. One thing, very cliche one, ramai gila umat! Make sure to wear comfy shoes and shirts as well. Kalau tak selesa nanti rasa nak mengamuk, rugi ja.Hekhek.
But then, there were few exhibition and demo yang under maintenance. So yeah. Got butterfly kinda farm, ada haiwan macam hedgehog dalam akuarium AND! aquarium besar dkat dlam dinding atas kepala. Tahu kan. Macam kat Aquaria tu. Okay lerr. Beshe2 je.
Next, we went to Big Bad Wolf Book Fair. As expected, umat Masya-Allah! ramai gila.Tapi memang berbaloi dan boek punya. I was actually hunting for Dr. Beni's book entitled Breathe. Tapi tak jumpa punss. But I bought 1 novel anyway for RM12. Still good! Brilliant Blunders by Mario Livio. Not even start reading pun. Well, I prefer reading while listening to audio book. Still searching. If you are wondering where to find audio books, try Audible apps.

It is paid apps though. Need to buy if you want to listen to the audio books.Thus, you need an Amazon account because Audible is under Amazon. 👧 

Enough, got to sleep since I have UniKl campus tour tomorrow. Night!!



Comments

Popular Posts